Current Trends in Clinical Trials is an open access scientific journal which covers high quality manuscripts both relevant and applicable to the broad field of experiments or observations done in clinical research. The journal renders novel, clear connection with clinical practitioners, medical/ health practitioners, students, professionals, researchers, professional bodies and institutions.
Current Trends in Clinical Trials objective is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level. To achieve this, it is important to bring into light of outstanding research and development results to the world instantaneously in latest advancements towards clinical trials.
This journal covers high quality manuscripts which are both relevant and applicable to field of Medical and pharmaceutical sciences.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
• Adverse Event Monitoring
• Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
• Cancer Clinical Trials
• Clinical Case Studies
• Clinical Practice Guidelines
• Clinical Progress for Specific Diseases or Therapeutic Areas
• Clinical Research & Bioethics
• Clinical Study Design and Methodology
• Clinical Trial Data Management and Statistics
• Clinical Trial Methodology
• Clinical Trials
• Clinical Trials Data Management & Software
• Clinical Trials Europe
• Clinical Trials Japan
• Clinical Trials USFDA
• Contemporary Clinical Trials
• Data Auditing Methodologies
• Diabetic Trials
• Drug Clinical Trials
• Drug Safety Issues
• Findings in Phase -I to -IV clinical studies
• Healthcare Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics
• HIV Clinical Trials
• Overviews of the Clinical Progress of New Drugs or Drug Classes
• Paid Research Studies Market Analysis
• Patient Stratification and Individualized Therapies
• Pilot Studies
• Preclinical Trials
• Psychiatric Studies
• Quality Assurance & Data Auditing Methodologies
• Randomized Controlled Trials
• Regulatory Aspects of Clinical Trials
• Regulatory Issues
• Rehabilitation Protocols