Journal of Tissue Culture and Bioengineering is a cross-disciplinary scholarly, scientific open access publication, covers the significant developments in the broad field of bioengineering and tissue culture including biomechanics, organ cultures, cell/plant cultures, biomaterials, computational genomics and proteomics, biomonitoring, health care engineering, drug delivery, biochemical and bioelectrical engineering.Journal of Tissue Culture and Bioengineering work as an interface for its applications and research-oriented publications. The journal provides a unique platform that helps to collect and share valuable studies that gives a wide range of knowledge for researchers/students in the field.
The journal aims is to share the current information for all the beginners, researchers, eminent scholars who wants to increase their knowledge in the field. In order to achieve this, it is important to bring into light disseminate outstanding research and development results to the world instantaneously the latest advances in the tissue culture and bioengineering.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
· Bioengineering Application
· Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
· Biotechnology Engineering
· Cell and Tissue Research
· Clinical Rehabilitative Tissue Engineering Research
· Fermentation Science
· Gene Expressions
· Hard Tissue Biology
· In vitro Cellular and Developmental Biology
· Molecular and Medicine Science
· Open Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
· Regenerative Medication
· Rehabilitation Technology
· Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
· Tissue Engineering Development
· Tissue Reactions
· Tissue Science and Engineering