Advances in Analytical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry is an open access, peer-reviewed journal which is engaged in pre-formulation studies, stability and degradation of bulk drugs, method development and validation. This Journal also covers the significant fields such as pharmaceutical technology, analytical chemistry, computational chemistry, molecular drug design, biopharmaceutics, bio-distribution of molecules, pharmacognosy, bioanalytical techniques, etc.
Aim and Scope
The journal aim is to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field of pharmaceutical chemistry and analysis and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
· Instrumental Analysis
· Bioinorganic Compounds
· Organometallic Polymers
· Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds
· Chemical Kinetics
· Surface Chemistry
· Modern Analytical Techniques
· Pharmaceutical Biostatistics and Computer Applications
· Drug Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights
· Structural and Molecular Organic Chemistry
· Drug Design
· Combinatorial Chemistry
· Drug Metabolism
· Molecular Modeling
· Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
· Natural Products
· Quantum Chemistry
· Organometallics and Nuclear Chemistry
· Statistical Thermodynamics
· Coordination Chemistry
· Chemical Bonding and Computational Chemistry
· Molecular Spectroscopy
· Organic Synthesis
· Drug Chemistry