Archives of Environmental Sciences and Environmental Toxicology (ISSN: 2688-948X) is a peer-reviewed online open access journal publishes significant advances and discoveries in all aspects of environmental science, toxicology and public health as they apply to environmental problem solving, research notes dealing with new methods and/or their development for the detection and measurement of environmental contaminants.
Aim and Scope
This journal aims experimental and theoretical approaches to the field of environmental toxicology as novel developments in methodology. Environmental Sciences and Environmental Toxicology envisages establishing a platform for monitoring and analysis of pollutant levels including one-site quantitative short-term and long-term determination as well as remote sensing in the water and soil, statistical analysis and evaluation as well as prediction of future trends.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
· Monitoring of Drugs and Therapeutic Agents and Environmental and Industrial
· Toxicology of Heavy Metals
· Aquatic Toxicology
· Clinical Reports of Poisonings and Their Analytical Data
· The Development of Analytical Techniques
· Waste Water Treatment and The Interpretation of The Results of Toxicological Investigations
· Environmental Biology
· Environmental Chemistry
· Environmental Engineering
· Environmental Technologies
· Environmental Pollution
· Legal Aspects Related to Environment