Cardiology Research and Cardiovascular Medicine is an online scientific journal publishes papers related to diagnosis and problems related to cardiovascular diseases. This journal is an open access source for original research, review articles, mini-reviews, clinical images, short communications, letter to editors, perspectives, editorials and case reports etc. for esteemed professionals who are involved in surgical and medical cardiovascular treatments.
Cardiology Research and Cardiovascular Medicine journal publishes on current topics in cardiology which will foster the increased understanding of the cardiac disease prevention, metabolic disorders influencing cardiac risk, coronary heart disease,arrhythmias and pacing, heart failures, cardiomyopathies, methodologies, treatment, percutaneous and invasive techniques, and outcomes.
This is a peer-reviewed journal concentrates on attracting high-quality manuscripts rendering on the significant advances in involving cardiovascular diseases and related regulatory organ diseases at an international level.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
The Journal accepts manuscripts from the fields of cardiology, in which few topics are:
· Blockers in Cardiovascular Diseases
· Cardiac Electrophysiology
· Cardiac Implants and Replacements
· Cardiac Medicine
· Cardiac Rehabilitation
· Cardiac Surgeries
· Cardiac Transplantation
· Cardiovascular Diabetology
· Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy
· Cardiovascular Engineering
· Cardiovascular Nursing
· Cardiovascular Pathology
· Cardiovascular Physiology
· Cardiovascular Radiation Medicine
· Cardiovascular Toxicology
· Congenital Heart Defects
· Devices Used in Cardiology
· Diagnostic Tests and Procedures in Cardiology
· Diseases and Disorders in Cardiology
· Interventional Cardiology
· Invasive Cardiology
· Non-Invasive Cardiac Diagnostic Studies
· Nuclear Cardiology
· Paediatric Cardiology
· Perfusion Techniques
· Robotically Assisted Heart Surgery
· Treatments and Therapy
· Vascular Biology
· Vascular Diseases and Disorders
· Vascular Surgery