International Journal of Disease Markers is an open access, peer-reviewed journal covering wide aspects of dynamic and powerful approaches in understanding the spectrum of disease with applications in observational and analytic epidemiology, randomized clinical trials, screening, diagnosis and prognosis reflecting the entire spectrum of disease from the earliest appearances to the fatal stages.
Aim and Scope
This journal aim is to accept original research articles, review articles, case reports, mini reviews, rapid communication, opinions and editorials on all the related aspects of disease biomarkers.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
· Biomarker observational and analytic epidemiology
· Biomarkers in Cancer types
· Biomarkers in CVD, Diabetes and Related Risks
· Biomarkers in Pregnancy
· Biomarkers in Reproduction, Lactation and Infertility
· Brain Biomarkers
· Cardio Biomarkers
· Cardiorenal Biomarkers
· Disease Biomarkers
· Disease markers in randomized clinical trials
· Endocrine Biomarkers
· Environmental Risk Biomarkers
· Enzyme Biomarkers
· Forensic Biomarkers
· Individual Health Biomarkers
· Kidney Biomarkers
· Liver Biomarkers
· Nutritional Biomarkers
· Protein Biomarkers
· Renal Biomarkers
· Screening and Diagnosis
· Tumor Biomarkers