Journal of Robotic Engineering & Automation Technology is an online open access journal covering high quality of manuscripts both relevant and applicable to the broad field of computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and interdisciplinary regions involving these various fields.
The Journal aim is to explore the research and ideas among eminent dignitaries for a better scope in the field of robotics and innovations that deal with automated machines to work at manufacturing industries and dangerous environments in the place of humans.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) -Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
· Advancements in Automation
· Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Control Systems
· Computer Software in Robotics Engineering
· Design and Modelling of Robotic Mechanisms
· Diagnosis and Detection Technology in Mechatronic Systems
· Field Robotics
· Globalization of Robotics and Social Implications
· Human-Robot Interaction and Human Centered Systems
· Industrial Robotics
· Mechatronics and Robotic Systems
· Robotics Automation and Technology