Advances in Breast Cancer and Therapy is an open access journal covers various aspects related to promote, share, and discuss various new issues towards development in breast cancer related problems by involving doctors, surgeons, and oncologist who are mostly passionate towards breast cancer research. The journal is highly oriented in giving emphasis is on the current updates along with recent scientific developments in all areas related to breast cancer and its treatment.
Focus and Scope
The objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level towards breast cancer as major problems faced by aged women. In order to achieve this, it is important to bring into clinical research and mechanistic approaches, drug sensitivity and resistance, gene and antisense therapy, pathology, markers applied in curing this cancer form.
Breast Cancer Research and Therapy is a scientific journal which covers high quality manuscripts which are both relevant and applicable to the broad field of diseases and treatment. This journal encompasses the study full spectrum of biology and medicine relevant to breast cancer, with a special emphasis on the genetic, biochemical and cellular basis of breast cancer and allied therapy.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
Adjuvant Therapy and Breast Cancer
· Biopsy and Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
· Breast Cancer Awareness and Education Tool
· Breast Cancer Diagnosis Symptoms
· Breast Cancer Stages
· Breast Cancer Types
· Breast Exams and Mammography
· Breast Reconstruction Surgery
· Cancer Support Groups and Palliative Care
· Carcinogenic Substances and Breast Cancer
· Epidemiology of Breast Cancer
· Genetics and Breast Cancer
· Other Imaging Techniques vs Breast Cancer (MRI, CT Scan, USG)
· Pathophysiology of Breast Cancer
· Surgery and Breast Cancer Treatment
· Systemic Therapy in Breast Cancer